Please help support the cost of this site.
|Submitted by Tom Evans on Tue, 10/20/2015 - 16:11|
ElCap Report 10/19/15
By Tom Evans
Yo.. It was a dreamy morning, down by the Captain. I stopped by for a few shots before going out shooting for Adidas. The waterfalls are going now .. but for how long, I know not. The Cap is getting the rush on the big trades. Here are a few shots from this morning.
Today’s ElCap Report..written just for you..unique in all the world!
1) Yosemite Falls this morning.
2) Close up, of the lower part, of the upper falls.
3) Mist burning off, down by the ElCap Bridge.
Zodiac had several parties low on the route. Take a number, there is a line.
ZM’s Polish team topped out later in the day. Those guys are good!
4) Over on Aurora, Joe, Matt, and Zak topped out this evening.
5) On the Sea of Dreams Paul and Steve are moving along well. Steve is lowering out in this shot.
6) On the Nose, the NZ team, of Martin and Caleb, seen here on the Boot flake, after weathering the storm on ECT.
7) The rush was on, lower down in the Stovelegs.
8) TOM'S SHOT OF THE DAY!! El Corazon: This shot is of the photographer, Johnny, dropping in from the top to shoot the last part of the climb for Chris and Alex.
So that’s the way it is, on this Monday, the 20th day of October, 2015.
Capt. Tom… back in the meadow for a while.