ElCap Report 10/16-17/2015

ElCap Report 10/16-17/15

By Tom Evans

Yo... Smoke and rain have pretty much shut down new entries on ElCap.  The teams on the wall, if in protected areas, have continued climbing.  Teams in the wet zone, from what I can see, are ledged up, waiting for a chance to move on.  Tomorrow looks to be another day of rain.  Thus far no teams have needed any assistance.  We are watching the conditions and the teams, when we can see them!

So that's the way it is, for this Saturday, the 17th day of October, 2015.

Capt. Tom... waiting it out in the cafe.